Thursday 5 February 2015

Avoiding training....it's boring!

As you may have already noticed, we are not good trainers! Throw us into things and we will get ourselves sorted and get through it, but riding the same streets and circuits over and over again is not my cup of tea.

So what do I do? Avoid it at all costs.........excuses and more excuses, I am bloody good at excuses.
Relaxing with some friends, enjoying the cooler evening.

Will asks "Do you want to go for a ride?" Jen replies "Yeah, but I have to go visit Olivia, maybe when I get home." That means it is not going to happen.
Liv, showing me how to relax in Fremantle

Had a nice brekkie with Liv in Fremantle though.........

We have been doing some constructive work towards our next exciting Big adventure, in between relaxing...
 
Motorbike ride and new boots, after feeding faces.  I was hot, not unhappy!

Bought some good hiking boots as my shoes are dead after the Mundabiddie. Good old Rays Outdoors!  (That was after relaxing and breakfast on the Mandurah Foreshore, he he he he).

Some actual training and a quick mid-circuit repair.  I have an annoying ticking sound in 9th/10th gear, which disappeared after we tightened the S&S coupling, which was a little loose.  Phew, imagine if my bike broke in two mid ride.......good YouTube video......not this time!


Will is doing better, he is busy being constructive and has organized our international drivers licenses, in-case we want to ride a motorbike or hire a car, and I have actually sorted out all of our bills to be sent via email, so I'm not totally slack.


I have also been busy looking after some resident cygnets and their mum.  They love me, can I help that?

Five and a half weeks to go.......not much to do but more training.....ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment